Triathlon Canada Level 2 Officials Clinic
Date: Sunday March 5, 2017 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm
Location Sask Sport, 1870 Lorne Ave Regina
This course is also available via web conference
Facilitator: Terry & Marlene Hooper, National Technical Official
Cost: there is no charge for taking this course
Any questions please email email@example.com
Roles & Responsibilities for Level 2 Officials:
- Successfully demonstrates abilities and fulfills the following:
- May be assigned as Technical Delegate (TD), Head Referee (HR), Sector Leader or general official duties at provincial sanctioned events.
- May act as a presenter of Certification Courses Level 1
- Communicate effectively with the provincial sanctioning committee and organizing committees.
- Strong leadership role within PGB.
- Maintains a minimum working experience of 10 points per year.
- Attend Level 2 course and pass provincial evaluation / mentorship process.
- Must re-cert every 5 years or when point values not acquired.
“Remember always that officials are not really here to enforce rules. Rather to provide a safe race with an even playing field for all participants. The rules give us guidelines in how to accomplish this.”
From TC Level 1 Officials Course